Monday 11 November 2013

Koh Pipi

I headed to the Island of Koh Pipi, I had heard a lot of about Pipi good and bad, amazing beaches but very touristy.  Very true it was both of these but I found if I just appreciated it for what it was, with the resort to your back gazing out, it was stunning, amazing beaches, clear blue sea sat back relaxing with cold beer in hand... good times.  I spent the first day just chilling and recharging my batteries (this travelling is hard work)

 The view from my room
 





I fancied going out and enjoying the party side of the island so I headed inland a bit and found more bars then you could swing a cat at, and come late evening all the beach bars converted into beach parties, so you just ended up with one massive beach party.  Fire jugglers, a massive flaming skipping rope which could fit about 6 people along at a time and a flaming limbo stick, as you went under you could feel the heat from the fire on your face almost feel it singe my eyebrows of... and to top it off every time you went under you got a free shot.  Amazing fun night!!







Next morning feeling the hangover, two missing flip flops, painful ear, sprained finger and grazes on my feet... What a night :-)  Time to catch the boat back to Krabi with the next stop Railay beach & Tonsai beach

1 comment: